Glasan Student Village,
Glasán is located on the East side of Galway City. We have an unrivalled location, directly across the road from GMIT, just 1 minute walk! We are also in close proximity to the Ballybrit Racecourse.
To find us all you need to do is follow these step by step directions that will lead you right to our doorstep!
- Approaching Galway City from the South (Shannon, Limerick) or from the East (Dublin), follow the N6 from Oranmore on the dual carriageway
- At the first roundabout after Oranmore, take the first exit which is sign posted “Galway City East” and “Merlin Park”
- Continue along this road (you will pass the Galway Irish Crystal factory on your left) until you reach the next roundabout
- Take the third (right hand) exit at this roundabout going past the entrance to the Hotel on your right
- Continue up the hill for two hundred yards going past the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology on your left hand side
- Directly opposite the main entrance to the Institute is the entrance to Glasán on your right hand side. The Reception Office is on your right as you enter the complex.
- Regular bus service to and from the city centre. Bus Eireann have updated the city network for bus routes, check out this handy link for all routes; Revised Bus Network
- Donegal-Sligo-Mayo-Galway Bus Service
- Galway to Castlebar & Westport Bus Service
- Galway-Limerick-Cork Bus Service
- Galway-Athlone Bus Service
- Galway-Ireland West Airport Knock-Sligo-Derry Bus Service